Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting worse.

I sit here wondering, how worse can it get. My Dad is progressing very fast. His mind is almost gone, he knows not were he is or who I am most of the time. It is like I am living with a stranger. Where did my dad go? What is the purpose of such a cruel and degrading disease like, Alzheimers. It is fast progressing, I don't know how I will feel when I have to put him in a home, but I know it has to be done. I have went as far as I can go with him on this journey. It is to hard to do alone now. I know I am sorrowful for it, but I can not go one like this. The anger, mood changes and the imaginations that he can not tell if is real or not, has become to dangerous for him to be here. I wish it was so simple and not the only way, but life has it's cruel and unknowing choices it gives us sometimes. I am tired and wore out. I have not had much sleep for weeks. He can not control his mind I know, and I understand it is not him anymore, know matter how much I wish he was my Daddy again, I know it will never be. I hope God will take care of him in the home, and even find mercy on him. I pray his pain and suffering will not be long. I love my Daddy dearly, and I hope he will see my mother soon. Surly God will not let him suffer long. God be with him always, love your pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Author of 20 books and counting. Everything from Children's to Romance.Visit my Author's Page at amazon.com/author/marjoriesimmons

Things I like

  • Writing, Reading, Gardening, Crafts, and Spending time with family.





Grade school pic

Grade school pic